Smoothie Remix: Tropical Smoothie's Blimey Limey

Smoothie Recipe Remix: Blimey Limey by Tropical Smoothie


For this smoothie recipe, I did a recipe remix on Tropical Smoothie’s Blimey Limey. I have a couple pictures with directions and at the end, I have the full recipe. Thanks for reading.



IMG_0033.JPG
Here I have a plastic bag with the smoothie ingredients on it. That Sunday I got all of the ingredients for all of my smoothie’s. I froze all the fruit (Strawberries, Pineapple). And added the liquids when I blended it (Lime juice, Orange juice). I made the smoothie bag on a Sunday and made the actual smoothie on a Saturday. I froze mine for a long time, but you can just freeze it overnight.




 I laid out everything that I needed for the blending process. In the Vita-Mix, I have my frozen mixture and Orange Juice  (1 Cup Strawberries, 1 Cup Pineapple, 1 ½ Cups of Orange Juice). Next, to it, I have limes, (my orange juice bottle) a half cup for measuring, and my smoothie bag. I used I lime for its juice. But you can add how much you want.






That was a Before and After of my smoothie. Keep scrolling down to find the full recipe.

Blimey Limey

Prep: 10-15 minutes    Blending/putting in ingredients: 5-10 minutes   Level of experience: Easy
Makes: 4 9oz cups

Ingredients

  • 1 cup Strawberries
  • 1 cup Pineapple
  • 1 ½ Cups of Orange Juice
  • 1 - 2 Limes (lime juice)
  • Ice (only if you are not freezing the fruit)

Kitchen Products

  • Vita-Mix (or any other blender you have)
  • Cups (to put the smoothie in)

Directions

Frozen Method
  • Put the strawberries and pineapple in a freezer bag, and freeze. (Can freeze up to six months)
  • When ready to make smoothie, take the frozen fruit and put it into the blender.
  • Add Orange juice and Lime juice.
  • Blend, Pour into cups.

Fresh Fruit Method
  • Put strawberries and pineapple into the blender.
  • Add Orange juice and Lime juice.
  • Add 6-8 ice cubes (you can add more, if you want the smoothie really thick.
  • Blend, Pour into cups.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restaurant Review: Chipotle

Welcome to Recipe Remix by Siona!